Kapur finishes tied 28th at Mandela Golf Championships
Durban: Indian golfer Shiv Kapur rounded off a rain-interrupted week with a one-under 69 that saw him finish tied 28th at The Nelson Mandela Championship presented by ISPS Handa.
Kapur totalled five-under 205 at the event, reduced to 54 holes. The trophy was won by Dawie van der Walt who held his nerve down the closing stretch to win a second European Tour title.
Kapur, who shot 71 on the first day, scored 65 on the second.
Kapur regained his European Tour card for 2014 after finishing in the top-15 of the European Challenge Tour, where he won the first and last events in 2013.
The 30-year-old South African, Dawie van der Walt, shot a closing 66 at Mount Edgecombe to be a two shot winner over Matthew Baldwin and Jorge Campillo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog