Kartikey, Manu front runners at Usha IGU golf
New Delhi: India`s next generation of amateur golfers will be on view as the USHA IGU Delhi juniors will tee off at the Qutub Golf Club here from Tuesday.
The field includes young talents like Kartikey Vashisht, who was second at Haryana Junior, the first event of the season earlier this month, and Manu Gandas, who was third.
The first event of the season was won by Feroze Garewal.
Also in the field will be Kartik Sharma, winner of the title in Category B, besides Karandeep Kochar and Karan Sharma, who were right behind him.
There are 74 players in the field and the event is recognized by the IGU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured