Kartikey, Manu front runners at Usha IGU golf
New Delhi: India`s next generation of amateur golfers will be on view as the USHA IGU Delhi juniors will tee off at the Qutub Golf Club here from Tuesday.
The field includes young talents like Kartikey Vashisht, who was second at Haryana Junior, the first event of the season earlier this month, and Manu Gandas, who was third.
The first event of the season was won by Feroze Garewal.
Also in the field will be Kartik Sharma, winner of the title in Category B, besides Karandeep Kochar and Karan Sharma, who were right behind him.
There are 74 players in the field and the event is recognized by the IGU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH