Kartikey, Manu front runners at Usha IGU golf
New Delhi: India`s next generation of amateur golfers will be on view as the USHA IGU Delhi juniors will tee off at the Qutub Golf Club here from Tuesday.
The field includes young talents like Kartikey Vashisht, who was second at Haryana Junior, the first event of the season earlier this month, and Manu Gandas, who was third.
The first event of the season was won by Feroze Garewal.
Also in the field will be Kartik Sharma, winner of the title in Category B, besides Karandeep Kochar and Karan Sharma, who were right behind him.
There are 74 players in the field and the event is recognized by the IGU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers