Kartikey, Manu front runners at Usha IGU golf
New Delhi: India`s next generation of amateur golfers will be on view as the USHA IGU Delhi juniors will tee off at the Qutub Golf Club here from Tuesday.
The field includes young talents like Kartikey Vashisht, who was second at Haryana Junior, the first event of the season earlier this month, and Manu Gandas, who was third.
The first event of the season was won by Feroze Garewal.
Also in the field will be Kartik Sharma, winner of the title in Category B, besides Karandeep Kochar and Karan Sharma, who were right behind him.
There are 74 players in the field and the event is recognized by the IGU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report