Kevin Stadler advances to final round of French Open
London: American golfer Kevin Stadler had advanced to the final round of the French Open with a four-shot lead after a one-over-par 72 on day three.
Stadler, who led by three at the halfway stage, battled through wind and rain to post a nine-under total, the BBC reported.
Thailand`s Thongchai Jaidee and France`s Victor Riu are tied for the second place, with Germany`s US Open champion Martin Kaymer two shots further back at the third.
England`s Matthew Baldwin is two under par while Northern Ireland`s Graeme McDowell is one under, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- PM Narendra Modi to launch solar-powered e-boats on River Ganga in Varanasi
- 'DMK chief Karuna's sole aim to woo youth to see family rule continues'
- Why US President Barack Obama mocked Donald Trump at final correspondents' dinner