Kevin Stadler advances to final round of French Open
London: American golfer Kevin Stadler had advanced to the final round of the French Open with a four-shot lead after a one-over-par 72 on day three.
Stadler, who led by three at the halfway stage, battled through wind and rain to post a nine-under total, the BBC reported.
Thailand`s Thongchai Jaidee and France`s Victor Riu are tied for the second place, with Germany`s US Open champion Martin Kaymer two shots further back at the third.
England`s Matthew Baldwin is two under par while Northern Ireland`s Graeme McDowell is one under, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!