McIlroy aims to be world No. 1 with Wozniacki
Crans-montanaL U.S. Open winner Rory McIlroy says his relationship with top-ranked tennis player Caroline Wozniacki can help him become No. 1.
McIlroy says he and Wozniacki "definitely spur each other on and it`s very healthy."
The 22-year Northern Irishman says he`s impressed with Wozniacki`s dedication, and can learn from her work ethic after spending time with her at two tennis events in the United States.
He spoke ahead of the European Masters in Switzerland, his first tournament since injuring his right arm at the PGA Championship.
Wozniacki is playing in the U.S. Open in New York, seeking her first win at a Grand Slam tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi