McIlroy spends £6.7m on plush Florida mansion in Tiger Woods" neighbourhood
London: World number one Rory McIlroy has bought a new plush six-bedroom mansion in Florid, which is situated just few miles away from rival Tiger Wood’s home. McIlroy is close to a deal on the sprawling 10,000sq ft Florida mansion and it is expected he will share the home with tennis star girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki, the Daily Mail reports. The world number one golfer, who earned more than eight million pounds in winnings alone this year, is said to have closed a deal on the 6.7 million pound worth property. The County Down golfer’s stellar career means he is spending an increasing amount of time in the US in between travelling around the world for tournaments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India