McIlroy spends £6.7m on plush Florida mansion in Tiger Woods" neighbourhood
London: World number one Rory McIlroy has bought a new plush six-bedroom mansion in Florid, which is situated just few miles away from rival Tiger Wood’s home. McIlroy is close to a deal on the sprawling 10,000sq ft Florida mansion and it is expected he will share the home with tennis star girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki, the Daily Mail reports. The world number one golfer, who earned more than eight million pounds in winnings alone this year, is said to have closed a deal on the 6.7 million pound worth property. The County Down golfer’s stellar career means he is spending an increasing amount of time in the US in between travelling around the world for tournaments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!