McIlroy working hard to overcome tendency of giving up easily
London: Former golf world number one Rory McIlroy has admitted that if he has to dominate the sports again, then he needs to overcome his penchant of giving up easily when the going gets tough.
McIlroy has missed the cut in four of his last five tournaments, so will be under extra pressure to perform when he tees off in the Irish Open.
“Definitely in the past, if things haven’t gone my way, the fight goes out of me pretty quickly,” a daily quoted McIlroy, as saying.
“That’s something I’m working on and trying to get better at,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February