McIlroy working hard to overcome tendency of giving up easily
London: Former golf world number one Rory McIlroy has admitted that if he has to dominate the sports again, then he needs to overcome his penchant of giving up easily when the going gets tough.
McIlroy has missed the cut in four of his last five tournaments, so will be under extra pressure to perform when he tees off in the Irish Open.
“Definitely in the past, if things haven’t gone my way, the fight goes out of me pretty quickly,” a daily quoted McIlroy, as saying.
“That’s something I’m working on and trying to get better at,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire