Mehar takes lead on a tough day in Usha Army Ladies golf
Secunderabad: Mehar Atwal brought home the best score of five-over 77 to take a one-shot lead over Vrishali Sinha (78) on a tough scoring day at the Usha Army Ladies and Juniors Golf 2012 on Monday.
Behind Mehar and Vrishali was the trio of Aditi Ashok, Anisha Padukone and Gursimar Badwal, each of whom shot 80.
Amandeep Drall and Millie Saroha shot 81 each, while three players, Gauri Monga, Nanaki Chadha and Vidushi Sinha scored 82 each.
Last week`s winner, Gurbani Singh is not playing this week but the runner-up of Usha Southern India Ladies event, Gauri Monga managed only 82. Third last week, Aditi also struggled to an 80.
In Category A, Vrishali Sinha (78) and Millie Saroha (81) were the top two, while Aditi Ashok (80) and Sehar Atwal (84) were the top duo in Category B.
Harnemat Toor Singh (93) was the leader in Category C ahead of Arshia Mahant (94) and in Category D, Tanishka Kumar (86) was the leader. Tiya Chowdary (89) was second behind Tanishka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech at SCO meet - Full Text
- Mob destroys mosque as religious, ethnic tension rises in Myanmar
- Maoists torch six vehicles, blast forest office in Jharkhand
- Big B's '102 Not Out' to roll in 2016 end!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh to re-unite soon?