Mehar takes lead on a tough day in Usha Army Ladies golf
Secunderabad: Mehar Atwal brought home the best score of five-over 77 to take a one-shot lead over Vrishali Sinha (78) on a tough scoring day at the Usha Army Ladies and Juniors Golf 2012 on Monday.
Behind Mehar and Vrishali was the trio of Aditi Ashok, Anisha Padukone and Gursimar Badwal, each of whom shot 80.
Amandeep Drall and Millie Saroha shot 81 each, while three players, Gauri Monga, Nanaki Chadha and Vidushi Sinha scored 82 each.
Last week`s winner, Gurbani Singh is not playing this week but the runner-up of Usha Southern India Ladies event, Gauri Monga managed only 82. Third last week, Aditi also struggled to an 80.
In Category A, Vrishali Sinha (78) and Millie Saroha (81) were the top two, while Aditi Ashok (80) and Sehar Atwal (84) were the top duo in Category B.
Harnemat Toor Singh (93) was the leader in Category C ahead of Arshia Mahant (94) and in Category D, Tanishka Kumar (86) was the leader. Tiya Chowdary (89) was second behind Tanishka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'