Mehar takes lead on a tough day in Usha Army Ladies golf
Secunderabad: Mehar Atwal brought home the best score of five-over 77 to take a one-shot lead over Vrishali Sinha (78) on a tough scoring day at the Usha Army Ladies and Juniors Golf 2012 on Monday.
Behind Mehar and Vrishali was the trio of Aditi Ashok, Anisha Padukone and Gursimar Badwal, each of whom shot 80.
Amandeep Drall and Millie Saroha shot 81 each, while three players, Gauri Monga, Nanaki Chadha and Vidushi Sinha scored 82 each.
Last week`s winner, Gurbani Singh is not playing this week but the runner-up of Usha Southern India Ladies event, Gauri Monga managed only 82. Third last week, Aditi also struggled to an 80.
In Category A, Vrishali Sinha (78) and Millie Saroha (81) were the top two, while Aditi Ashok (80) and Sehar Atwal (84) were the top duo in Category B.
Harnemat Toor Singh (93) was the leader in Category C ahead of Arshia Mahant (94) and in Category D, Tanishka Kumar (86) was the leader. Tiya Chowdary (89) was second behind Tanishka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love