Mickelson enters World Golf Hall of Fame
Sydney: Ace golfer Phil Mickelson has been included in the World Golf Hall of Fame for his 42 wins and four majors in his still unfolding career.
Mickelson was inducted along with two-time major champion Sandy Lyle of Scotland, writer Dan Jenkins, British player and broadcaster Peter Alliss and LPGA player Hollis Stacy.
Accepting the honor, Mickelson talked about his career through a timeline of family and friends who helped him.
The induction ceremony held at the World Golf Village brings the Hall of Fame membership to 141.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony