Mickelson enters World Golf Hall of Fame
Sydney: Ace golfer Phil Mickelson has been included in the World Golf Hall of Fame for his 42 wins and four majors in his still unfolding career.
Mickelson was inducted along with two-time major champion Sandy Lyle of Scotland, writer Dan Jenkins, British player and broadcaster Peter Alliss and LPGA player Hollis Stacy.
Accepting the honor, Mickelson talked about his career through a timeline of family and friends who helped him.
The induction ceremony held at the World Golf Village brings the Hall of Fame membership to 141.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!