New Zealand’s Lydia Ko becomes youngest LPGA winner
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vancouver: Lydia Ko of New Zealand became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when she clinched the Canadian Women`s Open by three strokes on Sunday.
Ko finished the 72 holes on 13-under-par 275 at the Vancouver Golf Club course to beat Park Inbee by three shots.
The previous record was held by American Lexi Thompson who won the 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age of 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Being overweight linked to eight more kinds of cancer
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border