New Zealand’s Lydia Ko becomes youngest LPGA winner
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vancouver: Lydia Ko of New Zealand became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when she clinched the Canadian Women`s Open by three strokes on Sunday.
Ko finished the 72 holes on 13-under-par 275 at the Vancouver Golf Club course to beat Park Inbee by three shots.
The previous record was held by American Lexi Thompson who won the 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age of 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry