New Zealand’s Lydia Ko becomes youngest LPGA winner
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vancouver: Lydia Ko of New Zealand became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when she clinched the Canadian Women`s Open by three strokes on Sunday.
Ko finished the 72 holes on 13-under-par 275 at the Vancouver Golf Club course to beat Park Inbee by three shots.
The previous record was held by American Lexi Thompson who won the 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age of 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player