New Zealand’s Lydia Ko becomes youngest LPGA winner
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vancouver: Lydia Ko of New Zealand became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when she clinched the Canadian Women`s Open by three strokes on Sunday.
Ko finished the 72 holes on 13-under-par 275 at the Vancouver Golf Club course to beat Park Inbee by three shots.
The previous record was held by American Lexi Thompson who won the 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age of 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened