New Zealand’s Lydia Ko becomes youngest LPGA winner
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Vancouver: Lydia Ko of New Zealand became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when she clinched the Canadian Women`s Open by three strokes on Sunday.
Ko finished the 72 holes on 13-under-par 275 at the Vancouver Golf Club course to beat Park Inbee by three shots.
The previous record was held by American Lexi Thompson who won the 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age of 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice