Not so impressive start for Gangjee at Jacksonville Open
Jacksonville: Rahil Gangjee carded a three-over 73 to find himself tied 58th after the first round of the Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open.
Gangjee, who is playing his Rookie Year on the Nationwide Tour, had three birdies, two bogeys and two double bogeys in the opening round.
Meanwhile, Daniel Chopra shot a 72 and was tied 44th.
Casey Wittenberg and Tim Wilkinson share the lead with three-under 67 each.
Play was suspended early in the evening due to darkness and 12 players were still on the course.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray