Oz golf legend Greg Norman offers counselling to troubled Tiger Woods
London: Aussie legend Greg Norman has revealed that he would love to offer counselling to troubled Tiger Woods, after insisting that he had helped Bill Clinton through his personal problems.
The 56-year-old ‘Great White Shark’, who is now on his third marriage after divorcing tennis star Chris Evert in 2009, believes that his experiences could help the American superstar.
“I’d love to talk to Tiger about it, guy to guy,” he said.
“The president of the United States [Bill Clinton], when he came to my house, wanted to talk to me guy to guy.”
“We all put our underpants on the same way, one leg at a time. So we sit down and have a chat until two o’clock in the morning,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert