Oz golf legend Greg Norman offers counselling to troubled Tiger Woods
London: Aussie legend Greg Norman has revealed that he would love to offer counselling to troubled Tiger Woods, after insisting that he had helped Bill Clinton through his personal problems.
The 56-year-old ‘Great White Shark’, who is now on his third marriage after divorcing tennis star Chris Evert in 2009, believes that his experiences could help the American superstar.
“I’d love to talk to Tiger about it, guy to guy,” he said.
“The president of the United States [Bill Clinton], when he came to my house, wanted to talk to me guy to guy.”
“We all put our underpants on the same way, one leg at a time. So we sit down and have a chat until two o’clock in the morning,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani