Oz golf legend Greg Norman offers counselling to troubled Tiger Woods
London: Aussie legend Greg Norman has revealed that he would love to offer counselling to troubled Tiger Woods, after insisting that he had helped Bill Clinton through his personal problems.
The 56-year-old ‘Great White Shark’, who is now on his third marriage after divorcing tennis star Chris Evert in 2009, believes that his experiences could help the American superstar.
“I’d love to talk to Tiger about it, guy to guy,” he said.
“The president of the United States [Bill Clinton], when he came to my house, wanted to talk to me guy to guy.”
“We all put our underpants on the same way, one leg at a time. So we sit down and have a chat until two o’clock in the morning,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report