Oz golf legend Greg Norman offers counselling to troubled Tiger Woods
London: Aussie legend Greg Norman has revealed that he would love to offer counselling to troubled Tiger Woods, after insisting that he had helped Bill Clinton through his personal problems.
The 56-year-old ‘Great White Shark’, who is now on his third marriage after divorcing tennis star Chris Evert in 2009, believes that his experiences could help the American superstar.
“I’d love to talk to Tiger about it, guy to guy,” he said.
“The president of the United States [Bill Clinton], when he came to my house, wanted to talk to me guy to guy.”
“We all put our underpants on the same way, one leg at a time. So we sit down and have a chat until two o’clock in the morning,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof