Piyush grabs lead at Tata Steel Northern India Open
Gurgaon: Piyush Sangwan grabbed a two-shot lead after carding a blemish-free four-under 86 in the opening round of the Tata Steel Northern India Open Amateur Golf Championship at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Classic Golf Resort here today.
The 14-year-old was followed by Manav Das and Smarth Dwivedi at the second place at two-under 70 while Varoon Parmar was fourth at one-under 71.
Udayan Mane, Manu Gandas, Shakti Singh and Viraj Madappa were tied for the fifth place while as many as seven players -- Arjun Sharma, Syed Saqib Ahmed, Simarjeet Singh, Harmohan Singh, SK Lakra, Vikram Rana and K Anirudh -- were tied for the ninth place at 73.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?