Rashid clinches LG Western India Amateur title
Pune: The overnight five-shot cushion helped Rashid Khan comfortably win the LG Western India Amateur golf despite a modest even-par 71 in the final round here on Friday.
Rashid signed off with a tournament total of one-under 283.
Rahul Bajaj could not really put the pressure on the eventual winner and had to be content with a runner-up finish after he carded a round of four-over 75 to finish five shots back.
The best round of the week, however, was delivered by Saurabh Bahuguna who returned a five-under 66 to jump to third place with his total at 10-over 294.
Gagan Verma and Chikkarangappa were a shot adrift at tied fourth while Pune’s Aditya Bhandarkar slipped to sixth place with a round of 77 on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest