Rashid clinches LG Western India Amateur title
Pune: The overnight five-shot cushion helped Rashid Khan comfortably win the LG Western India Amateur golf despite a modest even-par 71 in the final round here on Friday.
Rashid signed off with a tournament total of one-under 283.
Rahul Bajaj could not really put the pressure on the eventual winner and had to be content with a runner-up finish after he carded a round of four-over 75 to finish five shots back.
The best round of the week, however, was delivered by Saurabh Bahuguna who returned a five-under 66 to jump to third place with his total at 10-over 294.
Gagan Verma and Chikkarangappa were a shot adrift at tied fourth while Pune’s Aditya Bhandarkar slipped to sixth place with a round of 77 on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what