Rashid finishes tied 18th at Asian Amateur golf
Shenzen: A disappointing two-over 74 in the final round prevented Rashid Khan from finishing inside top-10 and the Indian had to be content with a tied 18th spot in the inaugural Asian Amateur golf Championships at Mission Hills on Sunday.
Rashid managed just one birdie against three bogeys in the final round.
“I missed a lot of birdies and the rhythm was not there,” the Indian, winner of the Faldo Series two times, said.
Koreans dominated the event with joint overnight leader Han Chang-won (66-69-71-70) finishing at the top with a total of 12-under. Fellow Korean Eric Chun (74-68-66-73) was second at seven-under.
Abhishek Jha with an even-par 72 moved up six places to tied 34th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch