Rashid finishes tied 18th at Asian Amateur golf
Shenzen: A disappointing two-over 74 in the final round prevented Rashid Khan from finishing inside top-10 and the Indian had to be content with a tied 18th spot in the inaugural Asian Amateur golf Championships at Mission Hills on Sunday.
Rashid managed just one birdie against three bogeys in the final round.
“I missed a lot of birdies and the rhythm was not there,” the Indian, winner of the Faldo Series two times, said.
Koreans dominated the event with joint overnight leader Han Chang-won (66-69-71-70) finishing at the top with a total of 12-under. Fellow Korean Eric Chun (74-68-66-73) was second at seven-under.
Abhishek Jha with an even-par 72 moved up six places to tied 34th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman