Rashid finishes tied 18th at Asian Amateur golf
Shenzen: A disappointing two-over 74 in the final round prevented Rashid Khan from finishing inside top-10 and the Indian had to be content with a tied 18th spot in the inaugural Asian Amateur golf Championships at Mission Hills on Sunday.
Rashid managed just one birdie against three bogeys in the final round.
“I missed a lot of birdies and the rhythm was not there,” the Indian, winner of the Faldo Series two times, said.
Koreans dominated the event with joint overnight leader Han Chang-won (66-69-71-70) finishing at the top with a total of 12-under. Fellow Korean Eric Chun (74-68-66-73) was second at seven-under.
Abhishek Jha with an even-par 72 moved up six places to tied 34th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Indonesian church attacker ''obsessed'' with Islamic State leader: Senior minister
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen Army camp: Security official
- China's Xi Jinping reshuffles key party posts ahead of congress
- FIR filed against Vishal Dadlani, Tehseen Poonawalla over 'monkery' tweet on Jain religious leader