Rashid finishes tied 18th at Asian Amateur golf
Shenzen: A disappointing two-over 74 in the final round prevented Rashid Khan from finishing inside top-10 and the Indian had to be content with a tied 18th spot in the inaugural Asian Amateur golf Championships at Mission Hills on Sunday.
Rashid managed just one birdie against three bogeys in the final round.
“I missed a lot of birdies and the rhythm was not there,” the Indian, winner of the Faldo Series two times, said.
Koreans dominated the event with joint overnight leader Han Chang-won (66-69-71-70) finishing at the top with a total of 12-under. Fellow Korean Eric Chun (74-68-66-73) was second at seven-under.
Abhishek Jha with an even-par 72 moved up six places to tied 34th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs
- AIADMK protests transfers of IAS, IPS officers by Election Commission