Richard, Simran win Delhi south leg of Audi golf
New Delhi: The duo of Richard White and Simran Sachdeva won the Delhi South Leg, the penultimate round of the Audi quattro Cup, at the Delhi Golf Course here Monday.
Richard and Simran combined to score 49 stableford points and pipped Pranav Verma and Bubbles Suneja on a countback after both the teams posted identical scores.
Ajay Madan and Rohit Bhasin finished third with a tally of 47 points. A wild card entry was also picked during the prize presentation where the team of Ashok Wadhawan and Atul Lall emerged as the lucky winners.
The National final is to be played in Turkey while the World Finals will be held in Dubai.
The Audi quattro Cup tournament series, established in 1991, brings together over 85,000 golfers from 54 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?