Richard, Simran win Delhi south leg of Audi golf
New Delhi: The duo of Richard White and Simran Sachdeva won the Delhi South Leg, the penultimate round of the Audi quattro Cup, at the Delhi Golf Course here Monday.
Richard and Simran combined to score 49 stableford points and pipped Pranav Verma and Bubbles Suneja on a countback after both the teams posted identical scores.
Ajay Madan and Rohit Bhasin finished third with a tally of 47 points. A wild card entry was also picked during the prize presentation where the team of Ashok Wadhawan and Atul Lall emerged as the lucky winners.
The National final is to be played in Turkey while the World Finals will be held in Dubai.
The Audi quattro Cup tournament series, established in 1991, brings together over 85,000 golfers from 54 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read