Richard, Simran win Delhi south leg of Audi golf
New Delhi: The duo of Richard White and Simran Sachdeva won the Delhi South Leg, the penultimate round of the Audi quattro Cup, at the Delhi Golf Course here Monday.
Richard and Simran combined to score 49 stableford points and pipped Pranav Verma and Bubbles Suneja on a countback after both the teams posted identical scores.
Ajay Madan and Rohit Bhasin finished third with a tally of 47 points. A wild card entry was also picked during the prize presentation where the team of Ashok Wadhawan and Atul Lall emerged as the lucky winners.
The National final is to be played in Turkey while the World Finals will be held in Dubai.
The Audi quattro Cup tournament series, established in 1991, brings together over 85,000 golfers from 54 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy