Richard, Simran win Delhi south leg of Audi golf
New Delhi: The duo of Richard White and Simran Sachdeva won the Delhi South Leg, the penultimate round of the Audi quattro Cup, at the Delhi Golf Course here Monday.
Richard and Simran combined to score 49 stableford points and pipped Pranav Verma and Bubbles Suneja on a countback after both the teams posted identical scores.
Ajay Madan and Rohit Bhasin finished third with a tally of 47 points. A wild card entry was also picked during the prize presentation where the team of Ashok Wadhawan and Atul Lall emerged as the lucky winners.
The National final is to be played in Turkey while the World Finals will be held in Dubai.
The Audi quattro Cup tournament series, established in 1991, brings together over 85,000 golfers from 54 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'