Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki plan November wedding in New York
London: Rory McIlroy and his fiancee Caroline Wozniacki are reportedly planning to get married in New York in November.
Sources have revealed that the couple has chosen to have their wedding in New York , and as McIlroy is now based in America, they thought it made sense, the Mirror reported.
Insiders said that Bill Clinton has also been invited to the wedding and the 24-year-old golfer had struck up a friendship with him after playing with him in Ireland.
McIlroy got engaged to his tennis player fiancee in Sydney on New Year`s Eve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?