Rory McIlroy says is `getting back to best` following Korean Open
London: Rory McIlroy has said that he is `getting back to his best` after he finished joint second in the Korean Open at the weekend.
The former world number one, who had fallen 10 shots behind the lead after three rounds, carded five birdies in his final round to finish a shot behind winner Kang Sung-hoon.
According to The Independent, although McIlroy is yet to win a tournament in 2013, he is confident that he is getting back on top of the game.
Stating that he needs to stay patient, McIlroy further said that the next two weeks in China are an opportunity for him to get a little bit of momentum for the end of the season.
The report further said that McIlroy would play in the BMW Masters on Thursday before taking part in the WGC Championships a week later, both of which will be held in Shanghai, China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS