Rough start for Gangjee in South Georgia Classic golf
Valdosta (US): Rahil Gangjee witnessed a rough start with a card of six-over 78 that put him in immediate danger of missing the cut in the South Georgia Classic golf tournament here.
Gangjee had two birdies, two bogeys and three double bogeys on what was a rather disappointing day for the Indian in the Nationwide Tour event at the Kinderlou Forest Golf Club.
Robert Streb carded six-under 66 in the opening round with a handful of birdie putts from 20 feet and beyond to take the initial lead.
Brian Stuard, Luke List and Monday qualifier Sihwan Kim, the 2004 US Amateur champion, share the second spot at five-under 67.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five Indian athletes who redefined 'woman power'
- Govt wants unions to reconsider their strike plan
- Will expedite trial in Sheena case: Judge
- In process of overturning 'illegal decisions' of AAP Govt: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung