Rough start for Gangjee in South Georgia Classic golf
Valdosta (US): Rahil Gangjee witnessed a rough start with a card of six-over 78 that put him in immediate danger of missing the cut in the South Georgia Classic golf tournament here.
Gangjee had two birdies, two bogeys and three double bogeys on what was a rather disappointing day for the Indian in the Nationwide Tour event at the Kinderlou Forest Golf Club.
Robert Streb carded six-under 66 in the opening round with a handful of birdie putts from 20 feet and beyond to take the initial lead.
Brian Stuard, Luke List and Monday qualifier Sihwan Kim, the 2004 US Amateur champion, share the second spot at five-under 67.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you