Rough start for Gangjee in South Georgia Classic golf
Valdosta (US): Rahil Gangjee witnessed a rough start with a card of six-over 78 that put him in immediate danger of missing the cut in the South Georgia Classic golf tournament here.
Gangjee had two birdies, two bogeys and three double bogeys on what was a rather disappointing day for the Indian in the Nationwide Tour event at the Kinderlou Forest Golf Club.
Robert Streb carded six-under 66 in the opening round with a handful of birdie putts from 20 feet and beyond to take the initial lead.
Brian Stuard, Luke List and Monday qualifier Sihwan Kim, the 2004 US Amateur champion, share the second spot at five-under 67.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro