Sandhu and Bhullar tied 38th at Myanmar Open
Yangon: Ajeetesh Sandhu (70) and Gaganjeet Bhullar (71) were both tied 38th after the third and penultimate round of the Zaykabar Myanmar Open on Saturday.
Sandhu, who was lying 56th made a good upward move with four birdies against two bogeys, while Bhullar, four birdies and three bogeys. The duo is at five-under 211 for 54 holes.
All other Indians missed the cut earlier on.
Scott Hend of Australia kept pace in his title charge after shooting a three-under-par 69 to take a one-shot lead after the third round.
Hend will be on a mission of ending a three-year title drought but will need to overcome the challenge from Thai rising star Kiradech Aphibarnrat, who shot a 69 for a 201 total at the Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club.
Title holder Tetsuji Hiratsuka of Japan kept his hopes of retaining the title alive when he posted a 67 to share third place with Marcus Both (68) of Australia, a two-time Asian Tour winner and Ben Fox (69) of the United States on 202 in the USD 300,000 event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP