Sandhu and Bhullar tied 38th at Myanmar Open
Yangon: Ajeetesh Sandhu (70) and Gaganjeet Bhullar (71) were both tied 38th after the third and penultimate round of the Zaykabar Myanmar Open on Saturday.
Sandhu, who was lying 56th made a good upward move with four birdies against two bogeys, while Bhullar, four birdies and three bogeys. The duo is at five-under 211 for 54 holes.
All other Indians missed the cut earlier on.
Scott Hend of Australia kept pace in his title charge after shooting a three-under-par 69 to take a one-shot lead after the third round.
Hend will be on a mission of ending a three-year title drought but will need to overcome the challenge from Thai rising star Kiradech Aphibarnrat, who shot a 69 for a 201 total at the Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club.
Title holder Tetsuji Hiratsuka of Japan kept his hopes of retaining the title alive when he posted a 67 to share third place with Marcus Both (68) of Australia, a two-time Asian Tour winner and Ben Fox (69) of the United States on 202 in the USD 300,000 event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray asks Maharashtra CM Fadnavis to quit for supporting Vidarbha
- Horror! In chilling reminder of Delhi gang-rape, woman in Kerala brutally raped, intestines pulled out
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch