Sandhu and Bhullar tied 38th at Myanmar Open
Yangon: Ajeetesh Sandhu (70) and Gaganjeet Bhullar (71) were both tied 38th after the third and penultimate round of the Zaykabar Myanmar Open on Saturday.
Sandhu, who was lying 56th made a good upward move with four birdies against two bogeys, while Bhullar, four birdies and three bogeys. The duo is at five-under 211 for 54 holes.
All other Indians missed the cut earlier on.
Scott Hend of Australia kept pace in his title charge after shooting a three-under-par 69 to take a one-shot lead after the third round.
Hend will be on a mission of ending a three-year title drought but will need to overcome the challenge from Thai rising star Kiradech Aphibarnrat, who shot a 69 for a 201 total at the Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club.
Title holder Tetsuji Hiratsuka of Japan kept his hopes of retaining the title alive when he posted a 67 to share third place with Marcus Both (68) of Australia, a two-time Asian Tour winner and Ben Fox (69) of the United States on 202 in the USD 300,000 event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage likely to be launched today
- Subramanian Swamy's piece of advice to Rahul Gandhi - Quit politics to save Congress future
- Strong Indo-US ties to strengthen both economies: White House
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Despite public outcry over images of man carrying dead wife, Odisha gives clean chit to hospital