Sharmila Nicollet misses cut in Prague
Prague (Czech Republic): Indian woman golfer Sharmila Nicollet carded a five-over 77 and missed the cut at the Prague Golf Masters here.
Sharmila, who is playing her Rookie year on the Ladies European Tour after coming through the Qualifying School, has now missed six cuts in a row after making the grade in the Lalla Meryem Cup in Morocco.
England`s Melissa Reid held a one shot lead going into the final round after carding five under par 67 at Albatross Golf Resort on Saturday.
Reid finished the first 36 holes with a total of nine-under and will now have her sights trained on a fourth Ladies European Tour victory.
Italian Stefania Croce fired a bogey-free 66 and ended only one shot behind at eight under, followed a stroke further back by Germany`s Elisabeth Esterl.
Reid is playing in her first tournament in six weeks since the Turkish Airlines Ladies Open after her mother, Joy, was killed in a car accident in Germany just before Reid was due to play in the Ladies German Open.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?