Sharmila Nicollet misses cut in Prague
Prague (Czech Republic): Indian woman golfer Sharmila Nicollet carded a five-over 77 and missed the cut at the Prague Golf Masters here.
Sharmila, who is playing her Rookie year on the Ladies European Tour after coming through the Qualifying School, has now missed six cuts in a row after making the grade in the Lalla Meryem Cup in Morocco.
England`s Melissa Reid held a one shot lead going into the final round after carding five under par 67 at Albatross Golf Resort on Saturday.
Reid finished the first 36 holes with a total of nine-under and will now have her sights trained on a fourth Ladies European Tour victory.
Italian Stefania Croce fired a bogey-free 66 and ended only one shot behind at eight under, followed a stroke further back by Germany`s Elisabeth Esterl.
Reid is playing in her first tournament in six weeks since the Turkish Airlines Ladies Open after her mother, Joy, was killed in a car accident in Germany just before Reid was due to play in the Ladies German Open.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar