Shiv Kapur slips to tied 13th at KLM Open
Amsterdam: Indian golfer Shiv Kapur shot carded a creditable even-par 70 but slipped down from his overnight tied fifth to tied 13th at the end of the third round of the KLM Open here.
Kapur, fighting to regain his card on the European Tour, is now six-under through three rounds.
Up at the top, Pablo Larrazabal (64), Scott Jamieson (66), Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano (66) and Graeme Storm (69) share the lead heading into the final round after Storm was punished for his first mistakes at Hilversumsche GC.
They are all at 12-under for 54 holes.
Kapur birdied the second and looked well on way to moving up, but he bogeyed the eighth and parred the rest.
When Storm, three clear overnight, opened up a five shot advantage by reaching 14-under this afternoon, the remainder of the field looked as though they may have been playing for second place.
However, after birdies at seventh, tenth -- where he almost registered a hole in one -- and 12th, the previously untroubled Englishman finally dropped his first shot of the week on the 13th.
A wayward drive then led to another bogey at the 14th and Storm was duly caught by three players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next