Smriti Mehra ready for last leg of Hero Women`s Tour
Mumbai: Smriti Mehra will tee off at the 15th and final leg of the of the Hero Women`s Professional Golf Tour with an aim to not only win her seventh title of the season but also wrap up the Order of Merit, which she is leading by a handy margin. The veteran golfer, who was once on the LPGA Tour, has been in great form and has won six of the 14 events held on the Tour this season.
In the first round of the 15th and final leg at the BPGC she has been paired with Nalini Singh Siwach, who herself has won three titles this year. Smriti, who has played each of the 14 legs has accumulated Rs. 7,32,100, while Nalini has Rs. 6,63,400. So, Smriti should win the Order of Merit for the season, even if she does not win the last leg.
Sharmila Nicollet, who has missed some of the recent events because of her engagements on Ladies European tour, will again be absent. She is lying third on Money List.
Meanwhile, Neha Tripathi with a good finish could overhaul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what