Tiger Woods drawn with Stenson and Cabrera at Hoylake
Hoylake, England: Former world number one Tiger Woods has been drawn to play alongside twice major winner Angel Cabrera of Argentina and Sweden`s Henrik Stenson in the first round of the British Open on Thursday.
The trio will tee-off at 0904 local time at Royal Liverpool Golf Club, organisers said on Monday.
World number one Adam Scott will launch his campaign at 1427 alongside last week`s Scottish Open champion Justin Rose and U.S. PGA champion Jason Dufner.
Title holder Phil Mickelson goes out at 1405 with former winner Ernie Els and U.S. Masters champion Bubba Watson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them