Tiger Woods leaves spectators bloody, injured with tee shots
Florida: Ace golfer Tiger Woods left one of two spectators in a bloody state during the final round of the World Golf Championships here on Monday.
According to news.com.au, Woods, who was suffering from back spasms all day, hit both spectators during a terrible round of six-over.
Tiger`s first victim was a German tourist. He struck the man on the head with his opening tee shot. The tourist collapsed to the ground clutching his bleeding head. But he saw the funny side of the incident, when he held up the golf ball and said he had acquired a souvenir.
An apologetic Woods handed the injured spectator an autographed glove.
However, the World Number One`s ordeal was far from over.
At the third hole, another mishit tee shot struck a spectator on the shoulder. The victim also received an apology and a signed glove.
Woods ended up in a tie for the 25th place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown