Tiger Woods leaves spectators bloody, injured with tee shots
Florida: Ace golfer Tiger Woods left one of two spectators in a bloody state during the final round of the World Golf Championships here on Monday.
According to news.com.au, Woods, who was suffering from back spasms all day, hit both spectators during a terrible round of six-over.
Tiger`s first victim was a German tourist. He struck the man on the head with his opening tee shot. The tourist collapsed to the ground clutching his bleeding head. But he saw the funny side of the incident, when he held up the golf ball and said he had acquired a souvenir.
An apologetic Woods handed the injured spectator an autographed glove.
However, the World Number One`s ordeal was far from over.
At the third hole, another mishit tee shot struck a spectator on the shoulder. The victim also received an apology and a signed glove.
Woods ended up in a tie for the 25th place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM