Tiger Woods leaves spectators bloody, injured with tee shots
Florida: Ace golfer Tiger Woods left one of two spectators in a bloody state during the final round of the World Golf Championships here on Monday.
According to news.com.au, Woods, who was suffering from back spasms all day, hit both spectators during a terrible round of six-over.
Tiger`s first victim was a German tourist. He struck the man on the head with his opening tee shot. The tourist collapsed to the ground clutching his bleeding head. But he saw the funny side of the incident, when he held up the golf ball and said he had acquired a souvenir.
An apologetic Woods handed the injured spectator an autographed glove.
However, the World Number One`s ordeal was far from over.
At the third hole, another mishit tee shot struck a spectator on the shoulder. The victim also received an apology and a signed glove.
Woods ended up in a tie for the 25th place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why