Tiger Woods regains world No.1 ranking
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Florida: Tiger Woods is back to where he belongs.
The American golfer won the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill on Monday to return to the top spot for the first time after 29 months.
Woods finished with a final-round 2-under 70 to take the title for the eighth time in his career.
The last time Woods sat atop the golf rankings was way back in October 2010.
“It`s a byproduct of hard work, patience and getting back to winning golf tournaments," Woods said after winning his third title of the year.
This is Woods 77th PGA Tour victory. Woods is now favorite to win The Masters Tournament that starts from April 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen