Tiger Woods regains world No.1 ranking
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Florida: Tiger Woods is back to where he belongs.
The American golfer won the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill on Monday to return to the top spot for the first time after 29 months.
Woods finished with a final-round 2-under 70 to take the title for the eighth time in his career.
The last time Woods sat atop the golf rankings was way back in October 2010.
“It`s a byproduct of hard work, patience and getting back to winning golf tournaments," Woods said after winning his third title of the year.
This is Woods 77th PGA Tour victory. Woods is now favorite to win The Masters Tournament that starts from April 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan