Tiger Woods spends post-tournament night partying with `scantily-clad` women
Washington: Tiger Woods was spotted partying with some attractive `scantily-clad` females the night following his 14th Annual World Challenge Golf Tournament.
The 36-year-old golfer stayed out at California’s Westlake Village Inn for the party after the event on Saturday, Dec. 1.
“Tiger was dressed in jeans and a beige sweater as he danced the night away,” Us magazine quoted an eyewitness as saying.
“At one point he was surrounded by a group of six women on the club’s dance floor!” the eyewitness said.
“Tiger was the man of the hour. He requested that the DJ play, ‘Tonight I’m F---ing You’ by Enrique Iglesias,” the eyewitness revealed.
According to Woods’ fellow clubgoer, women “loved” his racy pick.
“The scantily-clad women surrounding him loved it,” the witness said.
“They danced for hours!” the witness said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say