Tiger Woods spends post-tournament night partying with `scantily-clad` women
Washington: Tiger Woods was spotted partying with some attractive `scantily-clad` females the night following his 14th Annual World Challenge Golf Tournament.
The 36-year-old golfer stayed out at California’s Westlake Village Inn for the party after the event on Saturday, Dec. 1.
“Tiger was dressed in jeans and a beige sweater as he danced the night away,” Us magazine quoted an eyewitness as saying.
“At one point he was surrounded by a group of six women on the club’s dance floor!” the eyewitness said.
“Tiger was the man of the hour. He requested that the DJ play, ‘Tonight I’m F---ing You’ by Enrique Iglesias,” the eyewitness revealed.
According to Woods’ fellow clubgoer, women “loved” his racy pick.
“The scantily-clad women surrounding him loved it,” the witness said.
“They danced for hours!” the witness said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court