Tiger Woods spends post-tournament night partying with `scantily-clad` women
Washington: Tiger Woods was spotted partying with some attractive `scantily-clad` females the night following his 14th Annual World Challenge Golf Tournament.
The 36-year-old golfer stayed out at California’s Westlake Village Inn for the party after the event on Saturday, Dec. 1.
“Tiger was dressed in jeans and a beige sweater as he danced the night away,” Us magazine quoted an eyewitness as saying.
“At one point he was surrounded by a group of six women on the club’s dance floor!” the eyewitness said.
“Tiger was the man of the hour. He requested that the DJ play, ‘Tonight I’m F---ing You’ by Enrique Iglesias,” the eyewitness revealed.
According to Woods’ fellow clubgoer, women “loved” his racy pick.
“The scantily-clad women surrounding him loved it,” the witness said.
“They danced for hours!” the witness said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees