Tiger Woods spends post-tournament night partying with `scantily-clad` women
Washington: Tiger Woods was spotted partying with some attractive `scantily-clad` females the night following his 14th Annual World Challenge Golf Tournament.
The 36-year-old golfer stayed out at California’s Westlake Village Inn for the party after the event on Saturday, Dec. 1.
“Tiger was dressed in jeans and a beige sweater as he danced the night away,” Us magazine quoted an eyewitness as saying.
“At one point he was surrounded by a group of six women on the club’s dance floor!” the eyewitness said.
“Tiger was the man of the hour. He requested that the DJ play, ‘Tonight I’m F---ing You’ by Enrique Iglesias,” the eyewitness revealed.
According to Woods’ fellow clubgoer, women “loved” his racy pick.
“The scantily-clad women surrounding him loved it,” the witness said.
“They danced for hours!” the witness said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company