Toms leads PGA McGladrey Classic
Georgia: American David Toms shot a four-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead in the PGA McGladrey Classic.
The 43-year-old Toms had a 10-under 130 total on the Sea Island Club’s Seaside Course on Friday, hitting 16 of 18 greens in regulation in the second round. Toms shot a 64 in the first round.
Toms has a one shot lead on Joe Durant, who followed his opening 65 with a 66 in ideal conditions.
Heath Slocum (66) and Rich Barcelo (67) were eight under, and Brian Gay (65) and Mathias Gronberg (67) followed at seven under.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16