Watson`s caddie brands two-time Masters winner`s golf as `freak show`
London: Bubba Watson`s caddie has reportedly branded his golf as a `freak show` following the American`s second US Masters title win at Augusta Nationals.
The new world No. 4`s caddie Ted Scott said that his golf is a freak show, adding the he cannot describe it in any other way.
According to the mirror, Scott said that he plays golf everyday with Watson, who claimed his second Green Jacket with a three-shot win, or watches the American play golf and just asks him that how does he do that.
Watson`s caddie said the on 18, after the American hit the tee shot, Scott asked Watson if he is from Mars or something, because he could not believe that the golfer can hit the shots which he hit.
In 2012, Watson had reportedly conjured a boomerang wedge shot out of the trees to win the play-off and this time he led the field in driving distance, averaging 305.63 yards off the tee, and was tied fifth in greens in regulation, with 50 of 72.
Watson, who has never had a golf lesson and self-taught the sport to himself, had been 16th in putting, joining superstars Phil Mickelson and Rory McIlroy as only the third player in the 22 Majors to win multiple titles, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption