Woods` mistress to appear on reality show: Report
New York: Rachel Uchitel, `a mistress` of Tiger Woods, has been invited to appear on the next season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" by television producer Donald Trump, according to celebrity news website TMZ.
Trump, also the show`s host, told TMZ that he personally called Uchitel three weeks ago and offered her a spot on the show, telling her she would be "awesome."
Uchitel told TMZ she was "absolutely" taking the offer.
Rachel Uchitel came into the spotlight after details of the extramarital affairs Tiger Woods had with dozens of women became public last year.
Shocking details of his private life received worldwide attention with several of the golfer`s mistresses coming forward to provide information about his infidelity.
The cover-up was busted after his wife Elin found out about his extramarital affair with Uchitel, a New York party planner, which led to an argument on Nov 27 because of which Woods crashed his SUV outside his Florida mansion sustaining minor injuries.
The golfer has apologised for his behaviour. He spent 45 days in rehab for sex-addiction and has spoken of continuing his treatment.
After the sex scandal broke, Woods took a five month break before entering the Masters in April.
NBC, the channel on which the show is telecast, has the final say on whether Uchitel will be on the show, but Donald usually gets his way, TMZ said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in