IPL 2013: Rajasthan Royals vs Pune Warriors – Statistical highlights
Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Pune Warriors and Rajasthan Royals here.
• Rahul Dravid (58 off 40 balls) posted his 10th fifty at the IPL.
• Dravid has become the 10th batsman to amass 2000 runs at the IPL - his tally being 2011 at 28.72 in 82 matches.
• Ajinkya Rahane (67 off 48 balls) has his eighth fifty at the IPL and got his fourth Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• For Rajasthan Royals, James Faulkner, with 17 wickets at an average of 12.76 in nine games, is the leading wicket-taker at the IPL.
• Aaron Finch, during the course of his 45, completed his 2000 runs in Twenty20, totalling 2040 (ave.35.78) in 68 games.
• Rajasthan Royals have won six games in a row at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur at the IPL 6. They have won four and lost one out of five contested against Pune at the IPL.
• Pune Warriors have become the first team to lose seven games in a row at the IPL 2013.
• Rajashtan (182/5) posted their highest total against Pune at the IPL, which is their second highest successful chase at Jaipur behind the 197 for five against Deccan Chargers on April 17, 2012.
• Rahane and Dravid shared a stand of 98 for the first wicket -- Rajasthan`s highest stand for any wicket at the IPL 6. The stand is the highest for any wicket for Rajasthan Royals against Pune Warriors at the IPL.
• Three Rajasthan players have amassed 300 runs or more at the IPL -- Shane Watson (354), Rahul Dravid (308) and Ajinkya Rahane (302).
• Pune Warriors (178/4) registered their highest total against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
• Robin Uthappa became the first Pune batsman to aggregate 1000 runs at the IPL -- his tally being 1012 at an average of 27.35 in 42 games.
• Uthappa (343 at an average of 28.58) and Finch (341 at 34.10) are the top run-scorers for Pune at the IPL 6.
• Uthappa and Finch shared a stand of 97 -- Pune`s highest for the first wicket at the IPL. The partnership is their highest for any wicket against Rajasthan Royals.
• The partnership is the second highest by any pair for any wicket for Pune, behind the 145 (unbroken) for the third wicket between Manish Pandey and Uthappa against Delhi Daredevils at Pune on April 24, 2012.
• The Uthappa-Finch pair became the first to record five partnerships of fifty or more for the first wicket at the IPL 6.
• Rahane and Dravid provided the third occasion when both the Rajasthan openers recorded fifties in the same innings.
• Wayne Parnell (3/27) recorded his best bowling performance at the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family