`Small, encouraging signs` in Michael Schumacher`s condition: Agent
Paris: There are small signs of encouragement in Michael Schumacher`s condition but the former Formula 1 star still faces a long fight to recover after suffering brain damage in a skiing accident, his agent said on Wednesday.
"We are and remain confident that Michael will pull through and will wake up," his agent and spokeswoman Sabine Kehm said in a written statement.
"There sometimes are small, encouraging signs, but we also know that this is the time to be very patient," she added.
The seven-time world champion has been in the coma since smashing his head against a hidden rock during a low-speed ski-run in the French Alps just after Christmas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report