Adrian Sutil may race for Force India again
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Barcelona: Adrian Sutil may be all set to make a dramatic comeback to Formula One and the Force India team after over a year away from the tracks.
The German racer had previously been with the Mallya owned F1 team from 2008 to 2011 but an incident of violence in a Shanghai nightclub led him to losing his focus and his place on the Formula One grid.
This could be his comeback, especially given that the second racer`s spot in the team, alongside Paul Di Resta, is yet to be filled. Frenchman Jules Bianchi is believed to be the other contender for the slot.
A Force India spokesman confirmed that Sutil may be involved in the team`s test driving schedule in Barcelona next week.
"Adrian Sutil had a seat fitting with the team this week," said the spokesman, "At this stage the test driving schedule for the Barcelona test is not finalised but there is a possibility Adrian could be involved. The driving schedule will be communicated on Monday next week."
The aforementioned test will take place at Barcelona`s Circuit de Catalunya from February 19 to 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley