Adrian Sutil reveals secrets of staying focused
New Delhi: Adrian Sutil has revealed that to stay focused and razor sharp in the F1 circuit is tough and he follows a healthy diet.
The 30-year-old race car driver said that he knew that he has to stay fit, as the fitter a person is, the longer he will last in the season, FHM India reported.
Sutil said that with experience, he has also have learned how to conserve energy.
The Force India driver said that he has always been focussed on F1 and even after a year`s suspension he never gave up hope and is happy to be back.
Sutil has been a part of the outfit from 2008-2011, after which he was suspended because of an incident with Genii Capital CEO and owner of the Lotus F1 team Eric Lux in a nightclub in Shanghai, where he cut Lux in the neck, and from 2013 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report