Adrian Sutil reveals secrets of staying focused
New Delhi: Adrian Sutil has revealed that to stay focused and razor sharp in the F1 circuit is tough and he follows a healthy diet.
The 30-year-old race car driver said that he knew that he has to stay fit, as the fitter a person is, the longer he will last in the season, FHM India reported.
Sutil said that with experience, he has also have learned how to conserve energy.
The Force India driver said that he has always been focussed on F1 and even after a year`s suspension he never gave up hope and is happy to be back.
Sutil has been a part of the outfit from 2008-2011, after which he was suspended because of an incident with Genii Capital CEO and owner of the Lotus F1 team Eric Lux in a nightclub in Shanghai, where he cut Lux in the neck, and from 2013 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly