Adrian Sutil reveals secrets of staying focused
New Delhi: Adrian Sutil has revealed that to stay focused and razor sharp in the F1 circuit is tough and he follows a healthy diet.
The 30-year-old race car driver said that he knew that he has to stay fit, as the fitter a person is, the longer he will last in the season, FHM India reported.
Sutil said that with experience, he has also have learned how to conserve energy.
The Force India driver said that he has always been focussed on F1 and even after a year`s suspension he never gave up hope and is happy to be back.
Sutil has been a part of the outfit from 2008-2011, after which he was suspended because of an incident with Genii Capital CEO and owner of the Lotus F1 team Eric Lux in a nightclub in Shanghai, where he cut Lux in the neck, and from 2013 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand