Adrian Sutil to test for Force India in Barcelona
Barcelona: Force India Formula 1 team on Monday confirmed that Adrian Sutil will be one of their drivers for the second pre-season testing beginning here Tuesday, raising hopes of the German securing the second driver spot alongside Paul di Resta.
Force India is the only team which has not finalised their line-up for the 2013 season starting March 17.
Sutil, who drove for the Silverstone-based outfit for five seasons including one under its former guise Spyker, has been strongly linked to partner di Resta with competition coming from 2012 reserve Jules Bianchi.
Sutil will do the testing duties on the third day at the Circuit de Catalunya while di Resta will be behind the wheel on the first two days. Bianchi will drive on the final day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL