Adrian Sutil to test for Force India in Barcelona
Barcelona: Force India Formula 1 team on Monday confirmed that Adrian Sutil will be one of their drivers for the second pre-season testing beginning here Tuesday, raising hopes of the German securing the second driver spot alongside Paul di Resta.
Force India is the only team which has not finalised their line-up for the 2013 season starting March 17.
Sutil, who drove for the Silverstone-based outfit for five seasons including one under its former guise Spyker, has been strongly linked to partner di Resta with competition coming from 2012 reserve Jules Bianchi.
Sutil will do the testing duties on the third day at the Circuit de Catalunya while di Resta will be behind the wheel on the first two days. Bianchi will drive on the final day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon