Adrian Sutil to test for Force India in Barcelona
Barcelona: Force India Formula 1 team on Monday confirmed that Adrian Sutil will be one of their drivers for the second pre-season testing beginning here Tuesday, raising hopes of the German securing the second driver spot alongside Paul di Resta.
Force India is the only team which has not finalised their line-up for the 2013 season starting March 17.
Sutil, who drove for the Silverstone-based outfit for five seasons including one under its former guise Spyker, has been strongly linked to partner di Resta with competition coming from 2012 reserve Jules Bianchi.
Sutil will do the testing duties on the third day at the Circuit de Catalunya while di Resta will be behind the wheel on the first two days. Bianchi will drive on the final day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Daniel Radcliffe hasn't ruled out 'Harry Potter' comeback
- Jon Bon Jovi meets cancer patient, gifts her guitar
- GoAir announces heavy Monsoon bonanza; fly as low as Rs 849
- ICSI CS foundation programme exam 2016 result to be declared today on June 29. Check icsi.examresults.net
- Jay Leno survives accident