Alonso, Massa silent over Ferrari’s chances in 2012-13 F-1 season
London: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa are both keeping quiet over Ferrari`s chances in the 2012-13 season, as speculation mounts that the team is not happy with their new car.
The two drivers have cancelled their media sessions at the final testing session in Barcelona this weekend.
Massa did post a quick time around the Circuit de Catalunya but he was using the favourable super soft tyres.
The media blackout comes after the team rubbished rumours that Massa had been axed after Friday`s testing session, The Sun reports.
Ferrari`s Technical Director, Pat Fry, said there was still plenty of work to do before the first race of the season on March 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said