Alonso, Massa silent over Ferrari’s chances in 2012-13 F-1 season
London: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa are both keeping quiet over Ferrari`s chances in the 2012-13 season, as speculation mounts that the team is not happy with their new car.
The two drivers have cancelled their media sessions at the final testing session in Barcelona this weekend.
Massa did post a quick time around the Circuit de Catalunya but he was using the favourable super soft tyres.
The media blackout comes after the team rubbished rumours that Massa had been axed after Friday`s testing session, The Sun reports.
Ferrari`s Technical Director, Pat Fry, said there was still plenty of work to do before the first race of the season on March 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM