Alonso, not Hamilton best man to deny Vettel F1 title: Jenson Button
London: McLaren driver Jenson Button has suggested that Fernando Alonso, and not Lewis Hamilton, could be the man to deny Red Bull`s Sebastian Vettel from winning his fourth consecutive F1 World Championship.
According to The Guardian, Alonso has not won a race for more than three months and his form appeared to be in decline in the races leading up to his second place at Spa-Francorchamps on Sunday.
However, Button said that Alonso was the one to look at to challenge Vettel, as he seemed happy with the car and was making progress.
Vettel currently leads the World Championship standings with 46 points at the top, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand