Alonso says F1 should give new rules more time to settle
London: Ferrari racer Fernando Alonso has said that before making changes to improve the show, Formula One should give the new rules more time to settle.
Alonso said that they need to try to do a better show but they need to think in which way adding that they also should give the new races more time.
Alonso said that so far they have had only two races this season and there will be some exciting races and some boring ones adding that it is the same case with football as sometimes a match is terrible with a 0-0 score and then next week one watches an enjoyable 5-4 match, the BBC reports.
The Ferrari racer said that everyone is waiting for that particular exciting race and they will see if they can put something better at the Bahrain Grand Prix this weekend.
However, Alonso said that it is unlikely that any changes to the new rules would make any difference to the individual teams` competitiveness.
The Formula One bosses will meet this weekend in Bahrain to discuss the concerns surrounding the new engines and limits on fuel use, which are causing the viewers to turn off, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman