Alonso says F1 should give new rules more time to settle
London: Ferrari racer Fernando Alonso has said that before making changes to improve the show, Formula One should give the new rules more time to settle.
Alonso said that they need to try to do a better show but they need to think in which way adding that they also should give the new races more time.
Alonso said that so far they have had only two races this season and there will be some exciting races and some boring ones adding that it is the same case with football as sometimes a match is terrible with a 0-0 score and then next week one watches an enjoyable 5-4 match, the BBC reports.
The Ferrari racer said that everyone is waiting for that particular exciting race and they will see if they can put something better at the Bahrain Grand Prix this weekend.
However, Alonso said that it is unlikely that any changes to the new rules would make any difference to the individual teams` competitiveness.
The Formula One bosses will meet this weekend in Bahrain to discuss the concerns surrounding the new engines and limits on fuel use, which are causing the viewers to turn off, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore