Another open track day at Buddh Circuit March 10
Greater Noida: The general public will get another chance to satisfy its need for speed when the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) hosts an open track day March 10.
The Formula 1 facility organised its first open track day of the year Feb 17. After March 10, BIC will organise the public event before the Indian Grand Prix in October besides hosting one around the time of the inaugural World Superbike India round in November.
The open track day will give speed fanatics a chance to test their driving skills. The event will be open to all categories of bike and car owners and the only criteria to reserve a slot is to posess a valid driving licence.
The registration fee for an hour`s session in a car will be Rs.4,000 while for bike Rs.3,000. On availing three sessions, the fourth one will be complimentary.
Fans can also enjoy Taxi Rides in Mercedes SLS (Twin seater) and Mercedes C, E and ML Class from certified circuit drivers at a cost of Rs.7500 and Rs.1500 per person, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price