Another open track day at Buddh Circuit March 10
Greater Noida: The general public will get another chance to satisfy its need for speed when the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) hosts an open track day March 10.
The Formula 1 facility organised its first open track day of the year Feb 17. After March 10, BIC will organise the public event before the Indian Grand Prix in October besides hosting one around the time of the inaugural World Superbike India round in November.
The open track day will give speed fanatics a chance to test their driving skills. The event will be open to all categories of bike and car owners and the only criteria to reserve a slot is to posess a valid driving licence.
The registration fee for an hour`s session in a car will be Rs.4,000 while for bike Rs.3,000. On availing three sessions, the fourth one will be complimentary.
Fans can also enjoy Taxi Rides in Mercedes SLS (Twin seater) and Mercedes C, E and ML Class from certified circuit drivers at a cost of Rs.7500 and Rs.1500 per person, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray