Australian GP adds stand to honour Vettel
Melbourne: The Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix organisers have built an additional World Champion grandstand which will pay tribute to current title holder Sebastian Vettel.
The stand will be in front of turns 3, 4 and 5 at the Albert Park here, according to Formula 1`s official website.
Grandstand tickets are selling fast and to meet the demand the Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) has built the additional stand.
The Australian Grand Prix takes place March 15-17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why