Ayrton Senna`s death still haunts Adrian Newey
London: Red Bull engineer Adrian Newey has admitted that he remains `haunted` by Formula One driver Ayrton Senna`s death in one of his cars 19 years ago.
According to the Daily Express, Newey was chief designer at Williams when three-time world champion Senna was killed in a crash at the San Marino GP in 1994.
He said that what had happened that day still haunted him, adding that nobody would ever know whether the accident was caused by a driver error or steering-column failure.
Newey was speaking ahead of the Korean Grand Prix, as Red Bull continues to dominate the 2013 F1 season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples
- Smartphone may reveal your sexual preferences