Button asks Vettel to `quit` if he is not happy with nearly soundless new engines
London: McLaren driver Jenson Button has said that Sebastian Vettel should quit formula one racing if he is not happy after the Red Bull ace tagged the sport`s new nearly soundless cars as `s**t`.
Button said that Vettel should go and race something else if he is not happy after the defending Formula One champion branded the nearly soundless new cars as `s**t` in an astonishing outburst.
According to the Mirror, Button said that when a racer crosses the finish line first, he has won a Grand Prix, so they do not care what the car sounds like or what it looks like.
The McLaren racer added that after winning a Grand Prix what a racer cares about is that he has beaten the best in the world.
With the new eco rules reducing the engine size from V8 to V6 turbos, the engine volume has been largely reduced due to the hybrid technology harvesting energy, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’