Button asks Vettel to `quit` if he is not happy with nearly soundless new engines
London: McLaren driver Jenson Button has said that Sebastian Vettel should quit formula one racing if he is not happy after the Red Bull ace tagged the sport`s new nearly soundless cars as `s**t`.
Button said that Vettel should go and race something else if he is not happy after the defending Formula One champion branded the nearly soundless new cars as `s**t` in an astonishing outburst.
According to the Mirror, Button said that when a racer crosses the finish line first, he has won a Grand Prix, so they do not care what the car sounds like or what it looks like.
The McLaren racer added that after winning a Grand Prix what a racer cares about is that he has beaten the best in the world.
With the new eco rules reducing the engine size from V8 to V6 turbos, the engine volume has been largely reduced due to the hybrid technology harvesting energy, the report added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister