Button predicts ‘strong partnership’ with new teammate Perez at McLaren
London: McLaren ace Jensen Button has claimed he is expecting a strong partnership next season with new teammate Sergio Perez after the Mexican signed a three-deal with the team worth 20 million pound. Perez impressed everyone in Formula One last season with Sauber, and Button expects Lewis Hamilton’s successor to be a success story at McLaren too.
Button said he is really pleased to have Perez, who is also know as Checho, at McLaren, adding everyone saw what he was capable of behind the wheel of a Sauber last year and he think he’s a very good addition to this team. The Brit added Perez may only be 22 but he’s very sensible and he knows what’s needed to get the most from the car, so he predicts it’ll be a very strong partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP