Button predicts ‘strong partnership’ with new teammate Perez at McLaren
London: McLaren ace Jensen Button has claimed he is expecting a strong partnership next season with new teammate Sergio Perez after the Mexican signed a three-deal with the team worth 20 million pound. Perez impressed everyone in Formula One last season with Sauber, and Button expects Lewis Hamilton’s successor to be a success story at McLaren too.
Button said he is really pleased to have Perez, who is also know as Checho, at McLaren, adding everyone saw what he was capable of behind the wheel of a Sauber last year and he think he’s a very good addition to this team. The Brit added Perez may only be 22 but he’s very sensible and he knows what’s needed to get the most from the car, so he predicts it’ll be a very strong partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez