Button predicts ‘strong partnership’ with new teammate Perez at McLaren
London: McLaren ace Jensen Button has claimed he is expecting a strong partnership next season with new teammate Sergio Perez after the Mexican signed a three-deal with the team worth 20 million pound. Perez impressed everyone in Formula One last season with Sauber, and Button expects Lewis Hamilton’s successor to be a success story at McLaren too.
Button said he is really pleased to have Perez, who is also know as Checho, at McLaren, adding everyone saw what he was capable of behind the wheel of a Sauber last year and he think he’s a very good addition to this team. The Brit added Perez may only be 22 but he’s very sensible and he knows what’s needed to get the most from the car, so he predicts it’ll be a very strong partnership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad