London: Despite being the second oldest driver on the grid McLaren`s Jenson Button has reportedly refuted retirement talks, saying that Formula One is his `life` as he insisted that he would be in the motor sport in 2015.
However, ahead of Sunday`s Canadian Grand Prix, the 34-year-old said that there had been no developments in talks on continuing his five-year stint at McLaren as they team up with the racer`s former team, Honda.
According to the Mirror, Button said that there is no more progress, adding that they are here, spent four good years together with McLaren and are now in the fifth year.
Button said that he and McLaren both want to work together in the future, but it is not the right time to discuss things currently, as they have got other issues before they think about it.
Button said that he is in a good place with McLaren , and his experience does help him a lot, adding that he still feels `young at heart` and fitter than ever, in a great position and got a lot more to give in future in Formula One.
Button further added that he definitely cannot see an end to his career, as it is his life and where he wants to be in future.