Button sorry for Malaysian GP nightmare
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sepang (Malaysia): McLaren’s Jenson Button has apologized to his team after a forgetful Malaysian Grand Prix that saw the Briton finishing 14th after starting from the front row on Sunday.
“I can only say sorry to the team. This is an awful day for me. It couldn’t have been any worse. It made me laugh it was so bad. Sometimes it doesn’t fall into place. Canada for my win did but here everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong,” he was quoted as saying in the media.
Admitting his fault for the contact with HRT’s Narain Karthikeyan, he hoped for things to become ‘normal’ in the next race.
"It was totally my fault, I hit the brakes and locked the rears, but I couldn`t do anything but hit him really. It broke my front wing and I had to do an extra pit stop which took quite a while.”
“It was one of those days and I`m hopeful things will be back to normal in China," he was quoted as saying.
Despite returning pointless from Malaysia, Button is still lying third in the Drivers` Championship with 25 points that is now being led by Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi