Button’s pain is Hamilton’s gain!
London: Formula One ace Jenson Button's title hopes were dealt a major blow as Paddy Lowe left the position of McLaren’s technical director to join Mercedes.
However, Button has promised that his team would survive even without Lowe’s expertise, and added that a team is successful with the combined efforts of all its members, instead of a single person, however talented he may be.
Lowe will join ex-McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton, already at Mercedes, although he will see out his contract on gardening leave before being released to Brackley for 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Under construction building collapses in Hyderabad, several labourers trapped
- What a dance! Pakistan's 'Hrithik Roshan' enthralls judges of America's Got Talent - WATCH
- BSF, Pakistan Rangers to hold DG-level talks in Islamabad next week
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- India, US solar case: WTO appellate body's ruling in mid-Sept