Button’s pain is Hamilton’s gain!
London: Formula One ace Jenson Button's title hopes were dealt a major blow as Paddy Lowe left the position of McLaren’s technical director to join Mercedes.
However, Button has promised that his team would survive even without Lowe’s expertise, and added that a team is successful with the combined efforts of all its members, instead of a single person, however talented he may be.
Lowe will join ex-McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton, already at Mercedes, although he will see out his contract on gardening leave before being released to Brackley for 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling
- Mathura violence: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested