Button’s pain is Hamilton’s gain!
London: Formula One ace Jenson Button's title hopes were dealt a major blow as Paddy Lowe left the position of McLaren’s technical director to join Mercedes.
However, Button has promised that his team would survive even without Lowe’s expertise, and added that a team is successful with the combined efforts of all its members, instead of a single person, however talented he may be.
Lowe will join ex-McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton, already at Mercedes, although he will see out his contract on gardening leave before being released to Brackley for 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!