Can Sebastian Vettel create history this season?
Zee Media Bureau/Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: Sebastian Vettel - the quadruple Formula Champion, will be eyeing his fifth consecutive world title to equal the record set by his compatriot, legendary Michael Schumacher. The Red Bull driver has been outstanding in the last four years, and has proved that he is a force to reckon with.
The 26-year-old German driver has certainly changed the fortunes of the Austrian outfit, based at Milton Keynes (UK) with his supremacy and consistency. He certainly led the team to four Constructors’ titles (from 2010 to 2013) in a row along with Australian teammate Mark Webber.
Vettel has proved his mettle time and again and made sure he goes one step ahead of the standard he sets for himself every season. He has been winning the world champions while competing against the best in the business. To Stamp your authority isn`t easy, when champions like Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button are around.
In the pre-season testing this year, Red Bull has faced few issues regarding the new V6 engine. Apart from that in Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso, Ferrari has the strongest team which could give Red Bull some serious competition.
But who knows, may be the trio of Vettel, Christian Horner (Team Principal) and Adrian Newey (Technical Chief) will find new ways to maintain their domination in the sport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it