Champions Red Bull set Valencia launch date
Paris: World champions Red Bull became the fifth team to announce that their 2011 launch will coincide with the first official Formula One test of the season in Valencia.
The team of world drivers champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian veteran Mark Webber will take the covers off its new RB7 at the Circuito Ricardo Tormo on February 1, the opening day of the three-day test.
Michael Schumacher`s Mercedes team will also reveal their new car for the season on the same day as will Toro Rosso.
Lotus-Renault and Sauber will launch their cars at the Spanish track on January 31.
Ferrari will be the first team to show their hand when Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa pressent their 2011 car at the team`s Maranello headquarters on January 28.
McLaren, the team of former world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, have delayed the launch of the MP4-26 in Berlin until February 4 in Berlin.
The car will be on track for the second official test at Jerez from February 10-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family