Champions Red Bull set Valencia launch date
Paris: World champions Red Bull became the fifth team to announce that their 2011 launch will coincide with the first official Formula One test of the season in Valencia.
The team of world drivers champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian veteran Mark Webber will take the covers off its new RB7 at the Circuito Ricardo Tormo on February 1, the opening day of the three-day test.
Michael Schumacher`s Mercedes team will also reveal their new car for the season on the same day as will Toro Rosso.
Lotus-Renault and Sauber will launch their cars at the Spanish track on January 31.
Ferrari will be the first team to show their hand when Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa pressent their 2011 car at the team`s Maranello headquarters on January 28.
McLaren, the team of former world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, have delayed the launch of the MP4-26 in Berlin until February 4 in Berlin.
The car will be on track for the second official test at Jerez from February 10-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list