Champions Red Bull set Valencia launch date
Paris: World champions Red Bull became the fifth team to announce that their 2011 launch will coincide with the first official Formula One test of the season in Valencia.
The team of world drivers champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian veteran Mark Webber will take the covers off its new RB7 at the Circuito Ricardo Tormo on February 1, the opening day of the three-day test.
Michael Schumacher`s Mercedes team will also reveal their new car for the season on the same day as will Toro Rosso.
Lotus-Renault and Sauber will launch their cars at the Spanish track on January 31.
Ferrari will be the first team to show their hand when Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa pressent their 2011 car at the team`s Maranello headquarters on January 28.
McLaren, the team of former world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, have delayed the launch of the MP4-26 in Berlin until February 4 in Berlin.
The car will be on track for the second official test at Jerez from February 10-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA