Champions Red Bull set Valencia launch date
Paris: World champions Red Bull became the fifth team to announce that their 2011 launch will coincide with the first official Formula One test of the season in Valencia.
The team of world drivers champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian veteran Mark Webber will take the covers off its new RB7 at the Circuito Ricardo Tormo on February 1, the opening day of the three-day test.
Michael Schumacher`s Mercedes team will also reveal their new car for the season on the same day as will Toro Rosso.
Lotus-Renault and Sauber will launch their cars at the Spanish track on January 31.
Ferrari will be the first team to show their hand when Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa pressent their 2011 car at the team`s Maranello headquarters on January 28.
McLaren, the team of former world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, have delayed the launch of the MP4-26 in Berlin until February 4 in Berlin.
The car will be on track for the second official test at Jerez from February 10-13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'