‘Designer’ Brawn eyes Hamilton for F1 victory century
London: Motorsport engineer Ross Brawn has said that he intends to design a Mercedes car to make Lewis Hamilton the king of this season’s Formula One race, in the same way as he did with retired seven-time F1 winner Michael Schumacher and 2009 world champion Jenson Button.
Brawn, who targets his ninth drivers’ title and 100th Grand Prix win, said that he now wants to focus his efforts on designing a car for Hamilton to make him the F1 winner this season, in the same manner as Schumacher and Button.
The soft-spoken Brawn, who is largely responsible for the successes of both Schumacher and Button, was diplomatic when asked to compare Button and Hamilton, stating that both the British champions are very professional racing drivers and are two different humans who react differently to similar situations.
According to Brawn, the lives of both Button and Hamilton revolve around racing, adding that both the champions are among elite drivers and can be classed in a very special group. The legendary motorsport designer further said that he grouped both Hamilton and Button with the best drivers in the world as there are a very few people like them in the game.
Brawn had won seven world drivers’ titles with Michael Schumacher and added an eighth by turning Jenson Button into a world beater.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman