Di Montezemolo says no chance of `personality clash` between Alonso and Raikkonen
Washington: Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo has said that there will be no No.1 driver in the team next season between Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso.
According to a report, Di Montezemolo said that he does not like No.1 or No.2, adding that it depends on the timing.
He further said that both of these drivers had good experience.
However, doubts have been cast over Ferrari`s ability to manage two drivers who will have their eyes set on a title challenge, the report said.
Di Montezemolo still has no concerns of a personality clash, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder