Di Montezemolo says no chance of `personality clash` between Alonso and Raikkonen
Washington: Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo has said that there will be no No.1 driver in the team next season between Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso.
According to a report, Di Montezemolo said that he does not like No.1 or No.2, adding that it depends on the timing.
He further said that both of these drivers had good experience.
However, doubts have been cast over Ferrari`s ability to manage two drivers who will have their eyes set on a title challenge, the report said.
Di Montezemolo still has no concerns of a personality clash, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step