Di Montezemolo says no chance of `personality clash` between Alonso and Raikkonen
Washington: Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo has said that there will be no No.1 driver in the team next season between Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso.
According to a report, Di Montezemolo said that he does not like No.1 or No.2, adding that it depends on the timing.
He further said that both of these drivers had good experience.
However, doubts have been cast over Ferrari`s ability to manage two drivers who will have their eyes set on a title challenge, the report said.
Di Montezemolo still has no concerns of a personality clash, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read