Di Montezemolo says no chance of `personality clash` between Alonso and Raikkonen
Washington: Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo has said that there will be no No.1 driver in the team next season between Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso.
According to a report, Di Montezemolo said that he does not like No.1 or No.2, adding that it depends on the timing.
He further said that both of these drivers had good experience.
However, doubts have been cast over Ferrari`s ability to manage two drivers who will have their eyes set on a title challenge, the report said.
Di Montezemolo still has no concerns of a personality clash, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'