Documentary on Buddh International Circuit unveiled
New Delhi: With the third Indian Grand Prix just a couple of weeks away, National Geographic Channel (NGC) in association with Jaypee Sports International Limited today unveiled their one-hour special documentary titled `Buddh International Circuit: A Race Against Time`.
The documentary was launched at a special media screening held today at the iconic racetrack. Present at the event were Sameer Gaur, MD & CEO, Jaypee Sports International Limited, Debarpita Banerjee, VP - Marketing, NGC Network and Fox International Channels, and India`s first Formula 1 driver Narain Karthikeyan.
"The Indian audience over the past decade has started widening their horizons of interest and have accepted Formula one racing as one of the most exciting sports. They want to know more, witness more and engage better with the sport. Nat Geo`s documentary will help fans better appreciate the massive efforts and resources put in creating one of the best racing circuits in the world,`" Karthikeyan said.
The documentary will be aired on October 25th at 8 pm on NGC.
Speaking at the event, Sameer said: "The BIC brings pride to our nation as it has helped India make its mark on the global racing scene. While racing enthusiasts have been partaking of the thrill of F1 for 2 seasons now, very few have been privy to the hard work and dedication that have gone into the making of this sporting extravaganza.
"We are extremely happy to associate with NGC to put together this special documentary and are sure that F1 fans as well as NGC viewers will enjoy it."
Banerjee said: "It has been our endeavor at NGC to entertain as well as inform our audience through our creatively packaged content. The `Buddh International Circuit: A Race Against Time` documentary in association with Jaypee Sports, allows us to showcase the making of the awe-inspiring Buddh International Circuit. So fasten your seat belts and get ready for a thrilling ride!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency