Documentary on Buddh International Circuit unveiled
New Delhi: With the third Indian Grand Prix just a couple of weeks away, National Geographic Channel (NGC) in association with Jaypee Sports International Limited today unveiled their one-hour special documentary titled `Buddh International Circuit: A Race Against Time`.
The documentary was launched at a special media screening held today at the iconic racetrack. Present at the event were Sameer Gaur, MD & CEO, Jaypee Sports International Limited, Debarpita Banerjee, VP - Marketing, NGC Network and Fox International Channels, and India`s first Formula 1 driver Narain Karthikeyan.
"The Indian audience over the past decade has started widening their horizons of interest and have accepted Formula one racing as one of the most exciting sports. They want to know more, witness more and engage better with the sport. Nat Geo`s documentary will help fans better appreciate the massive efforts and resources put in creating one of the best racing circuits in the world,`" Karthikeyan said.
The documentary will be aired on October 25th at 8 pm on NGC.
Speaking at the event, Sameer said: "The BIC brings pride to our nation as it has helped India make its mark on the global racing scene. While racing enthusiasts have been partaking of the thrill of F1 for 2 seasons now, very few have been privy to the hard work and dedication that have gone into the making of this sporting extravaganza.
"We are extremely happy to associate with NGC to put together this special documentary and are sure that F1 fans as well as NGC viewers will enjoy it."
Banerjee said: "It has been our endeavor at NGC to entertain as well as inform our audience through our creatively packaged content. The `Buddh International Circuit: A Race Against Time` documentary in association with Jaypee Sports, allows us to showcase the making of the awe-inspiring Buddh International Circuit. So fasten your seat belts and get ready for a thrilling ride!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow